PC WW2 first-person shooter

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Milos2203

Post by Milos2203 »

Hi guys i really need help. I was looking for this game for more than 5 years with my friend (we played it together) but i just cant find the name of it. I remember first mission or it was maybe just intro, you are in nazi truck with luger pistol and nazis are chasing you they are behind you with cars and truck too and you are shooting them with that pistol. I remember that it is in the forest on railway. I think when this part with chasing with nazis ends you start to play in open field with lot of grass and you have little bit of houses. Also what i remember is that you have missions to do, not like open world you go from character to character noo, you just have one mission and when you finish it you get next i think so you go and do it and when you finish the mission you get like loading screen and than you are starting like from the same position its not like you are in other place. I remember one place i think its somewhere around midle of the game progression its i think train station and you have nazi soldiers all around there i think you have to place bomb somewhere there im not sure. Thats all i can remember. Also i think that whole game you where like alone you didnt have other soldiers to help you like in call of duty or similar games. I played it on PC. It is first person shooter and i played it around 2013 and i think by the graphics that this game was maid in 2007/8 maybe. I hope you can find this game i looked everywhere...The game was ww2 action and it was first persone shooter only just fps not third person. And it was singlplayer i think only singlplayer not sure.

Updated description -- topics merged by moderator

Hi guys i have update on the game that i am looking for. Ok so i played this game around 2010-2013 but game looked like it was made in 2005/6 or something like that. It was about ww2 against german nazis. Game starts in forest you are in truck that germans had you know that truck Opel Blitz search on google for pic. So, you were in that truck behind alone with german pistol luger p08 and you were chased by german army and escaping them through the woods on railroad. This was just like only intro in the game you are escaping them with 1 or 2 people with you (they were inside truck driving it) and you were alone behind in trailer shooting german soldiers in cars who were chasing you. When this intro ends, it ends like you escaped them end you stoped in some village it was same map as the map you start in Medal of Honor: Allied Assault: Spearhead except in Spearhead you jump from airplane but map is so similar village like. You start i think with pistol and american sniper M1903 Springfield and you were alone and as i remember you were alone too throughout the whole game. You have missions like to put bombs on AA guns and bunkers and something like that. Your progression through game is like you have checkpoints something like stalker series when you finish mission you just had saving screen and you start from the same position. In the middle of the game i remember the mission it was placed in the train station occupied with german soldiers i dont know what you had to do there i think to plant some bombs not sure but i know you had to hide and to be sneaky. I remember you had big wall around that train station and some towers and soldiers in it looking around. And game was played mostly stealthy as i remembered but always you can just go and shoot everyone. Just to add i played it on PC and game was first-person shooter. I hope you can find this game because me and my best friend played it soo long ago and we are talking about it for years and cannot find it... I hope you can help :)
dr_st
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Looking for old ww2 pc game first-person shooter

Post by dr_st »

It could be one of the Wolfenstein series games, starting from Return to Castle Wolfenstein:
https://wolfenstein.fandom.com/wiki/Wolfenstein_series
Milos2203

Looking for old ww2 pc game first-person shooter

Post by Milos2203 »

Thanks for reply but no its not wolfenstein, its not any of call of duty or medal of honor too... Maybe similar to hidden and dangerous but that game is third-person
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

Bumping this for the author because of a duplicate topic -- please don't do that again.
Milos2203

Post by Milos2203 »

Oh sorry...