Super fun puzzle computer game!

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Lostgame

Super fun puzzle computer game!

Post by Lostgame »

Hello!

I remember playing a game online around the early 2010's. It was just one of those little fun games like on miniclip or something, but it wasn't on miniclip. It was a bunch of small little puzzle games and each game you had to do certain things in a particular order to get to the end, some of the games you would level up and what not.

For example, one of the games was set on this mini world and you had to defeat this bad guy, there was a castle you would get by leveling up, I think maybe a lake too, and some other things.

Another game, there was a cube of grass and you had to get this ball thing all the way through the ground or something to the other end. The cube was sitting on this creature thing and each time you would move the ball the creature would level up I think. At the end the creature turned into something else or it flew away or something...

Also, all the characters in the games were unique and everything was cartoons.

I think also the games were on they're own website that the guy had created... 95% sure

Sorry I know its not a lot of information but any help would be appreciated, the games were so fun and being in lockdown that's all I want to do... Let me know and thank you :)