Puzzle(?) possibly virtual pet-ish, music-and-story based android game.

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
platoniqq_

Puzzle(?) possibly virtual pet-ish, music-and-story based android game.

Post by platoniqq_ »

Hi! I'm looking to try and find an oldish game I played when I was younger. I remember it to be around 2014-2016 when I discovered it. I found it on Google Play, so it's definitely for android if not other probably mobile platforms too. If I remember correctly, the name was sort of long and started with an F, and was either a non-English or entirely nonsensical word. I think it was a sad-ish story-based game, with a music puzzle element, and I think even a bit of a virtual pet vibe was incorporated into it, hence why I played it as my younger 1st-3rd grade self. I know there was a nightingale character in there, who added to the puzzle aspect because I believe there was some sort of music riddle to introduce her. I remember the main character, er- "pet", per se, to give me a bit of a Furby vibe regarding design. It was mostly just tapping on things to try and rescue it or something. The appearance was pretty dark, with a cool-grey tone to everything.

If anyone has any idea of what this might have been or can give some pointers, that would be awesome. It came across my mind awhile ago and I've been trying to find it since because I never finished it. Thank you! ^^