Very small game about a guy and his dog getting hurt by him i think while he drives a car, played in 2000-2005

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
rojija

Very small game about a guy and his dog getting hurt by him i think while he drives a car, played in 2000-2005

Post by rojija »

Hey. Between the year 2000 and 2005, my father got a CD with tools on it (or it was a old floppy, dont remember exactly).
Inside that disc, there was a small game that he could run. I think it was a flash (swf) game but not sure.

The game was super short. You saw a guy talking in the game when you started it and then he entered his car and started driving crazy and wild, very fast around a road or something. And i remember a dog. I think the dog was at the back of the car, outside. The guy bound his dog at the trunk if i remember right, or it was a accident which i doubt.

At the bottom of the screen, you had a few round red buttons. When you clicked on them, the car drived faster or slower, not sure if i remember this right. I think the goal was to hurt the dog. All i know is, that i never liked the game. It was terrible, digusting to see how a dog gets toruted, even if it was a game. I remember a lot of blood. Depending on what buttons you pressed, you see different "endings" where the dog dies in different ways i think.
I dont remember more. But i am sure that a lot of you guys who played games in 2000, remember and saw this game too.
I dont wanat to play it. I just wanna research some stuff, wanna know if this was really legal at that time.

Ps. I am highly sure that it was a "2D" game. It looked like it was drawn. Must be coded with flash but probably never got uploaded online. It was probably free in some floppy discs or CD's. Or it was getting sold. I dont know.
It was very short, maybe 2 minutes gameplay or so.