Windows side-view puzzle game about a child running from a pirate

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
aTamanas

Post by aTamanas »

I played this game on windows, probably in 2008-2012, but I can't be sure about the game's launch date.
The game was a side-view puzzle game about a child trying to solve puzzles and run away from the pirate or maybe to catch the pirate which is less believable. The main character is child which had ginger hair, and the pirate had a black beard and a red bandana on his hair, and the pirate had I think a green parrot.
The game starts when the child is flying with his plane, when suddenly he's out of the plane and starts falling down to the ground, after that he opens his parachute. The first puzzle I think is to find a key in the jungle, because the pirate probbably hidden it, there was something in there like a house but I don't remember. Then one time you're on the pirate's ship after I don't remember anything.
I think this is a series game, where maybe there were 3 games launched, but don't rely on this.
It was 2D game.
I would appreciate a lot if someone know this game and would share the title :love:
dr_st
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by dr_st »

The description sounds a lot like "Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure", but that's a Wii game, not a Windows game. Maybe you played it via an emulator?
aTamanas

Post by aTamanas »

Sadly no, it's 2D sideview game
aTamanas

Post by aTamanas »

dr_st wrote: The description sounds a lot like "Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure", but that's a Wii game, not a Windows game. Maybe you played it via an emulator?
aTamanas wrote: No I couldn't have an emulator 100%, "Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure" is more 3D, the game I played is 2D sideview.