Web browser game fighting game ~ 2006-2010

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
serendipityz

Post by serendipityz »

Hi all, I'm looking to recreate a game I played as a kid .I recall playing this game on the web browser. It was a 2d web browser game with dojo style background with a side view of as two characters battle out. You started with a character with a random set skill and you would battle it out, it was all automated the battles of jumping/leaping back each hit and running back to hit one another again. You would watch as you hope the chances were with you and the random skill you had obtained was an advataged again the others.The character model and the game fight scenes were similar to that of a Facebook game called ninja warz.
berkyross

Post by berkyross »

Shadow fight 1
ryanbarker8

Post by ryanbarker8 »

I have been looking for this game for so long. It had a weird name and all I can think of is myfighter or tinyfighter. Your characters would auto fight and looked like final fantasy tactics characters. If you got the knife and the net you were good early on. If anybody finds that game please please please let me know. I am night shift and need something to save my sanity.