Brain of the year award to whomever can get this game

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
ffarris

Post by ffarris »

Hi all!

All I remember is

1. It was a RPG/Action-type game, similar to times of Lore in a way but much better graphics.

2. At the beginning, you go through a house, IIRC it was your old master's but I am not sure. In it, you can find a razor or knife "of sharpness" which turns out to be the best weapon in the game (100% sure).

3. I believe the goal was to fight the "big bad guy" in the end.

Sorry I don't have more to go on. The sharpness weapon is key; IIRC I remember reading a walkthrough which told you it was the best weapon, and you find it very early on, but it isn't glaringly obvious where it is, such as in a chest. It might have been in a bathroom or a pantry.
This has needled at me for YEARS. Any help would be appreciated. The person who gets this is assured of a reserved spot in Heaven.
emmzee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by emmzee »

This "Moonstone" game mentions a "Sword of Sharpness" and it's a DOS RPG?

https://www.mobygames.com/game/dos/moon ... creenshots
Owner / Webmaster of DOSGames.com for over 20 years

Download my free ebook: The Historical Reliability of the New Testament
ffarris

Post by ffarris »

Dang, I should have mentioned that IIRC it is a top-down view, like Ultima 7. I am almost positive it is a knife or razor that has sharpness. I seem to remember entering the building from the west, and the weapon was in the east (NE?). Then you follow a road south for at least part of the way. Sorry, I wish I had more to go on.... Thanks for the try though, emmzee!
ffarris

Post by ffarris »

And now I am wondering if it was a Win 95 game. It SHOULD have been a DOS/Win3.1 as I recall.