Old duck dodgers multiplayer versus game (I think)

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
BroskiMoski

Post by BroskiMoski »

So I can't remember too much since this was sooo long ago but I think it was duck dodgers but I could be wrong about that part. Basically in this game you're running around some sort of lunar complex and the perspective can swap between 3d (in the same vane that doom is 3d, 2d textures but in a 3d space) and true 2d. The 3d areas had large octoganal pillars and the 2d zones would be a lot more basic. Overglorified hallways basically but I think you could see space behind you. I don't remember if your goal was to fight each other or to collect items or to activate something.
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by Rwolf »

Looney Tunes: Acme Arsenal ? PS2, Wii, Xbox360 from 2007. 2-player versus and coop modes.

https://www.mobygames.com/game/looney-t ... me-arsenal

(Mobygames has two other games with the Daffy Duck character, but they are single player and for SNES & N64)
BroskiMoski

Post by BroskiMoski »

I'm afraid that's not it. The game has no real 3d models. I could be wrong about the characters that's just what they seemed to be to toddler me. I owned this game around the same time I owned smash TV if that helps pin down a time frame for releases
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by Rwolf »

To clarify, this would have been in the 1990:s? Do you recall the console model you played it on?
BroskiMoski

Post by BroskiMoski »

I believe it was an nes or snes