2 Point and Click Cartoon Style Games For PC

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
CowQueen

Post by CowQueen »

tell two games I'm trying to find 2 point and click style games for PC and just to say I I remember there games were quite similar so I believe it was made by the same developers. I was born in 1998 and can't remember my age but definitely primary school age and before age of 10 I believe. Definitely before the age of 13 when I played these games.

First game I can't remember much about but I'll go over what I do know. You're meant to be playing as this red car and I believe his name is either Tommy or Timmy and from what I remember he also had a hat on. The objective of the game was to go around the game world searching for car parts for a broken car called KC who was also a car in similar size to Timmy/Tmmy. You'd basically click parts of the world with your mouse to see if a car part was d there. It was random everytime. The enemy was this green truck from what I remember who wanted to turn you and KC into junk

The game had a starting cutscenes and here is how I believe it went. Your character Tommy/Timmy was driving around in the world, he would proceed to go into a inside parking lot area before driving to the top where he would find his friend KC broken down. KC would then explain what happened then the bad guy would show up and do his monologue about wanting to turn you into junk.

Music played also in the cutscenes and a young man was also singing. Quote from the song are I believe "Hey Tommy/Timmy where you going. He's going up and up" and quote from the character when he finds his friend KC "KC. What happened"? That's all I remember from that game.

Small mention. When you play this you don't see your character when searching the world.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now unfortunately next one I don't remember much but from what I do

This game is set in the wild west and like the other game it was a point and click search for something game. I believe the main characters in this one were two animals but that's all I can remember. They did stand on their own two feet though.

The objective of the game was to search around what I believe was some town in the wild west to find some gold bars that the enemy of the game has hidden. I believe he was some escaped criminal. He has a big moustache and was quite short. Unfortunately that's all I remember from that one but definitely followed the same formula as the first game mentioned with the point and click searching.
j_seo

Post by j_seo »

Hello!

are they Fisher price big action garage, and Fisher price great adventures wild western town?