Windows minifigure game

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Thatonegamer59

Windows minifigure game

Post by Thatonegamer59 »

I remember a long time ago, I played this game on my family's Windows computer. It was either a Windows Vista or Windows XP, I can't remember.
I don't remember when the game was released or the exact year I played, but I think it might have been around 2008.
It was a 3D cartoon-like game where you wander around doing stuff that I don't remember...
A weird thing I remember is that there was this thing where you can scan minifigures on something and it would appear in the game.
The game was in bird's eye view and I don't remember if there even was a plot or goal.
The only character I remember is this figure with a gray body with no eyes, nose, mouth, etc. and its face was red.
I think the character was an enemy that took stuff from you.

That's all I remember. Although it's not much, I think its unique descriptions will help narrow down the search a lot.

It would be great if I got an answer as soon as possible.
The game is getting so vague in my mind that I sometimes question its existence.
Quadko
Darklander
Darklander

Post by Quadko »

Thatonegamer59

Post by Thatonegamer59 »

It doesn't looks familiar, the characters look a lot more detailed than the character I remember. The character I remember has nothing, it's just the body.

Also, I've seen a few Skylanders games before, and it feels like if the game I'm looking for is a Skylanders game, I would remember something from watching it.

Thanks though.
Quadko
Darklander
Darklander

Post by Quadko »

Maybe search for games like skylanders and disney infinity to find games that came before them?