PC game with Gnomes

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
DtakersGurl

PC game with Gnomes

Post by DtakersGurl »

In the late 90s I remember playing a children's PC game that had Gnomes marching. You had to move the gnomes one space. You had to match them by the color of their hats. When you matched 3 or more they vanished.

I think it was windows XP

Not sure what to call it they marched out on a ledge and the game was over when a Gnome reached the end of the ledge.

I used to play it all the time and can't remember the name.

I think it came in a collection of PC games but it may have just been that it was bought with other games

Thanks
Cas get your feathery butt down here
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

Something like Lemmings?
Always gaming

PC game with Gnomes

Post by Always gaming »

Hi I also played that same game and I've been wondering that very same thing I'm also looking for that game as far as I can remember I might be wrong but I always want to remember that there was the word miner in the title either miner dwarfs or miner elves or miner gnomes but I have tried all those searches in Google and I just cannot seem to find it have you managed to find it or have you managed to find out what the name was
Always gaming

PC game with Gnomes

Post by Always gaming »

I found a game that is exactly like the one you are looking for it's also swapping the creatures around and then they disappear when them three or more it's just not the gnomes it's little furry creatures and the game is called charma the land of enchantment I hope this will help
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

PC game with Gnomes

Post by MrFlibble »

Always gaming, why did you create a separate topic with exactly the same text as the OP here? It's been removed.
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

PC game with Gnomes

Post by Rwolf »

While Charma: The Land of Enchantment has some similarities, it was first released in 2007; also the figures in the game do not wear hats, instead they have differently coloured fur.