Medieval action game similar to Prince of Persia... I think?

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Vuxpee

Medieval action game similar to Prince of Persia... I think?

Post by Vuxpee »

I remember very little and only the beginning of the game, so here it goes:

I played it on PC. So it is a medieval action game that I think looked graphically like Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, so it's probably from 2001-2005. I think I remember the protagonist having a one-handed sword and a shield. He looked young, with longish black hair (like PoP's) and a naked torso. I was running through a linear level that looked like a battlefield, there were quite a few dead sodiers around that were dressed kinda like Templars, with helmets. There were cobblestone towers and walls, like inside of a fort. And the place was burning, but not a lot. I also remember picking up floating rotating golden coins and breaking wooden crates. Again, all of this is the beginning of the game.

There's another thing, but I'm really not sure about this one: when I try to remember any word associated with the game, "Kane" comes to mind... Or "Kain"? "Caine"? Something like that. It could be a part of the game's name or the name of the protagonist. No, it's not that Vampire series.
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

Post by Wally »

Diablo II? IT had Decard Cain in it. "Stay a while and listen"
Quadko
Darklander
Darklander

Post by Quadko »

Here are some wild guesses, do any look closer or farther or spark any memories?

Dragonsphere, Silver, Torrin's Passage, Mount and Blade.
Die by the Sword, Might and Magic 7 8 9, the First Templar.
Adventurey

Post by Adventurey »

Possibly one of the Legacy of Kain games.