Old ps1 or ps2 game. please help!

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Irrelevant

Old ps1 or ps2 game. please help!

Post by Irrelevant »

I'm look for a old game from my childhood. I'm not sure if it's a ps1 or ps2 game. I'm just looking for a title name. it was a strategic game. I vividly remember 2 player consisting of 2 teams red and blue. The goal of the game was to march your tanks through your enemies spawn area/base. You were able to capture and control certain points on the map allowing you to spawn tanks and possibly other forms of weaponry from that point. If you were not playing in split screen the cpu would be represented as a blue plane/jet that flew very slowly around the map. i specifically remember the cpu taunting you with repetitive catchphrases like, "you will never defeat me" or "this is too easy". Something along those lines. Your character would be represented as a smaller robot walker thing. (looks similar to the star wars 2 legged walker) I'm beginning to think the game was star wars related. I remember playing campaign in which you had to destroy both 2 and 4 legged walkers. there were also tiny ground troops in which you could simply run over.
Are there any star wars games that meet these descriptions? I've been searching for about 2 hours now and have yet to find anything interesting.
Quadko
Darklander
Darklander

Post by Quadko »

Long shot, but C&C Red Alert?
irrelevant

Post by irrelevant »

nope, good try though. I'll keep looking and post if i find anything interesting.

Post by Guest »

Future Cop: L.A.P.D.
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Post by Larry Laffer »

Anonymous wrote:Future Cop: L.A.P.D.
That, yes.
<center>
abyss wrote:I don't even know if starcraft 1 was a windows or dos games.
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)