90's game for amiga or similar puzzle based

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
fonz

Post by fonz »

Hi,

My Russian friend was talking about a game she played as a child but she's unsure of the exact computer it was played on, she just knows it was using floppy disc's. The only info about the game i have is it was a puzzle based game, there was a map that had 'islands' or levels on them and you had to go from place to place to get to the end. She thinks there was something about getting a star from an albatross or similar, and the levels she described as 1 being a maze or labyrinth and you had get through and block others etc, and there was a level about crossing a river.

I know its not the best information but if this rings any bells for anyone i would really appreciate it.

Thanks
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

If it was an Amiga game, maybe you should ask around at Amiga fan forums like LemonAmiga (IIRC)?

Usually I try to bring up some formal criteria (like was it a top-down view game? was it an action game? etc.) to feed into the MobyGames' Game Browser, but your description is missing most of the details that could help. So you or your friend could look through a list of Amiga puzzle games for example, but if you can think of more details that could narrow down the search.