PC RPG, 2016-2020, two worlds

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Mmr

Post by Mmr »

It's an RPG game about a colored world and Black and White world. It was on [PC] and I'm not sure when or if it came out. But, let's say I played it [2016-2020]? Maybe.

This game is very vague in my mind, but I think it's a very unique premise.

I'd like to state that I'm not sure if it was a fan game, or if it was a bigger project in the works. But, I did play a small portion of it( I'm not even sure if it's completed yet ).

The two characters who existed in the worlds were akin to being the guardians of their perspective worlds. The colored character had an upbeat personality, and the character in the not so vibrant world had a not so much upbeat personality.

I hope this is enough information about the game, thank you guys.
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

Mmr wrote: I hope this is enough information about the game, thank you guys.
It's not, please read the posting rules for guidelines. But the game is likely too new for us here anyway.
Mmr

Post by Mmr »

MrFlibble wrote:
Mmr wrote: I hope this is enough information about the game, thank you guys.
It's not, please read the posting rules for guidelines. But the game is likely too new for us here anyway.
this is all the information I have for the game 😅, but thank you for replying at least. Do you know any other way I can find the game I'm looking for?
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

Mmr wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:24 am this is all the information I have for the game 😅
Do you mean to say that if I asked whether your game looked like this or like this, you wouldn't be able to tell?

One good way to look for a game is to formulate explicit criteria of search which you then feed into MobyGames Game Browser. This includes approximate years of release, platform, graphics (2D, 3D), view, gameplay type and pace etc. etc. This is all outlined in the posting rules, no sure if you cared to look at them?