Looking for an old 2D puzzle/plattform game / game collection

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
regnurza

Looking for an old 2D puzzle/plattform game / game collection

Post by regnurza » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:12 pm

Hey guys,

when I was really young I had a computer with a dos type OS on it, wich showed a list of games. It looked liked these oldschool BIOS UIs in Blue/White color (
11211700920l (1).jpg
11211700920l (1).jpg (147.36 KiB) Viewed 270 times
)

I had a couple games there, a more known one would be the an aladin game. Another one was about cars. You could tune your cars with like crazy exhaust pipes, It was maybe with a dogtype character as mechanic. All 2D games.

I'm specifically looking for an adventure game 2d side scroller. I think it wasn't a side scroller but rather single maps. If you walked to the right and there was no wall you appeared on the left side with a new map. It was pretty dark themed, I think there were some skeletons laying around. like old basements, iron bar doors. It was about solving puzzles to open doors and get to places. Think collecting orbs that did things, or could do stuff with was the goal. I remember the playable character was a child / brown hair, about this in width and heights
7ceca1dd62ff591c3d8a2293f790f971.jpg
7ceca1dd62ff591c3d8a2293f790f971.jpg (114.85 KiB) Viewed 270 times
of the character. It should be way worse quality though than that. I remember some castle/basement type background/walkable world. I'm trying to remember more I'll add it as I do, though it was like 15 years ago, it's hard.

Maybe someone of you knows from that little description I have, the name of the game, or the DOS UI that contained it, I've been looking for it for ages on the internet.

Thanks for any tip!