40 Year Old Virgin Review

A forum for discussing television, movies, pop culture, celebrities, rock bands, and anything else along those lines.
Moo
Gaming God
Gaming God

40 Year Old Virgin Review

Post by Moo »

First off, this topic is not to be confused with julie124's topic. Two days ago I saw the 40 year old virgin. Now Steve Carell is one of my all time favorite actors so I expected this to be good. I wasn't disapointed. This movie was one of the funniest movies I've seen in a while. Some are the most memorable scenes are the poker scene in the beggining and the waxing scene. Once you see the moovie (pun intended), you'll understand. The acting is phenominal, the comedy is non stop, and you'll be more informed about the dangers of waxing. I give this an unconditional recommendation. Go see this movie, you won't be disappointed. Laughter guaranteed*.

*Results may vary based on comdey preference, gender, and age. The opinions of the reviewer are in no way associated with the beliefs of the company. The associates of this review holds no legal responsibility if laughter, merriment, or an overall happy feeling is not achieved.
Gamer_V
Gaming God
Gaming God

Post by Gamer_V »

*Results may vary based on comdey preference, gender, and age. The opinions of the reviewer are in no way associated with the beliefs of the company. The associates of this review holds no legal responsibility if laughter, merriment, or an overall happy feeling is not achieved.

Even if I wanted to see it, I don't think it's in the cinema's.
<TABLE width="100%" cellpadding="1" border="0"><TR><TD width="50%">
robhofen wrote:no warcraft is a rip off of age of empires and so are a lot of other games
</TD><TD width="50%">
Larry Laffer wrote:Your people are n00bs :laugh:
</TD></TABLE><CENTER>Image</CENTER> .
Moo
Gaming God
Gaming God

Post by Moo »

I was in a goofy mood last night. I thought the disclaimer would be funny. Too bad you can't see it. Oh well
Gamer_V
Gaming God
Gaming God

Post by Gamer_V »

I was talking about the mov... nevermind. Goodnight.
<TABLE width="100%" cellpadding="1" border="0"><TR><TD width="50%">
robhofen wrote:no warcraft is a rip off of age of empires and so are a lot of other games
</TD><TD width="50%">
Larry Laffer wrote:Your people are n00bs :laugh:
</TD></TABLE><CENTER>Image</CENTER> .
julie124
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by julie124 »

hahhaha yea i wanna see it, it looks like I would laugh my ass offf at it!