Meteora

A forum for discussing television, movies, pop culture, celebrities, rock bands, and anything else along those lines.
Moo
Gaming God
Gaming God

Meteora

Post by Moo »

Linkin Park's new cd is awsome. I don't know how they did it but it is a lot better then the first one. I recommend it 100%.
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

Post by Da_Goat »

I heard their new single, and to say the least, I was not impressed. It sounded just like their other songs. I need something different!
Last edited by Da_Goat on Mon Mar 31, 2003 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
emmzee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by emmzee »

I agree the new single sounds just like their old stuff ... that's usually how it goes tho, a band's first single from their follow-up CD usually sounds just like their old songs. Perhaps the rest of the album is more varied, I don't know, I haven't heard it yet.
Owner / Webmaster of DOSGames.com for over 20 years

Download my free ebook: The Historical Reliability of the New Testament
Unknown_K
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Unknown_K »

I got the cd image from a newsgroup (along with the extra video's and stuff).

I listened to it once and wasnt too impressed , though I did like their last cd alot.
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

Post by Da_Goat »

I burned the CD from a friend (heh, we're all so illegal :devil: ). I actually am impressed......I especially like (It was burned so I don't know the name of the song, but) track 5. Their old CD was better, but this is impressive considering how good their last one was. They have a li'l more rap in this one, it seems.
Kazer0
<i>Mercenary Dishwasher</i>

Post by Kazer0 »

Somewhere I belong is one of my fvorite songs. i love it.
Da_Goat

Post by Da_Goat »

I don't really care for it......I don't understand why they chose that relatively (notice: relatively means compared to other songs) crap song for their opening single.
Unknown_K
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Unknown_K »

Bands that try to recreate the exact same album over and over again usually flop (except for ac/dc maybe)

Bands that change too much tend to change audiences.

I loved queensryche Operation Mindcrime and Empire but not much before or after those 2 albums.
nj_netsfan99

LP Meteora

Post by nj_netsfan99 »

Hey ya'll...LP was one of my favourtive bands, but i do have to say that most of their songs sound alike in one way or another. I still enjoyed Meteora, and wasn't dissapointed, but i found after a week of listening to it it got really boring?!