RPG's?

Questions, comments, and suggestions regarding the dosgamesarchive.com website can go here. Please do not post "broken links" reports here, please email them to [email protected].
Knife

RPG's?

Post by Knife »

Meh...I could've sworn last I was here (about two months or so ago), there were a lot more RPGs...have they just been placed in other catergories or are they gone forever? ...and why?
Kazer0
<i>Mercenary Dishwasher</i>

Post by Kazer0 »

Which site are you referring to? Dosgames.com, dosgamesarchive.com or dosgamesonline.com?
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

And what RPGs are gone? (I've played more RPGs than I could ever count-definately the best game genre ever after freelance space exploration/colonization (I.e, Star Control 2))
Knife

Post by Knife »

hmm...sorry, I wasn't aware this was a forum for multiple sites...I'm referring to dosgamesarchive.com. It seems that you guys used to have a good half-dozen games or so in that area...now it seems to have diminished to two.

Games...I'll have to look through some of my upstairs computer's older files...hopefully there will be a couple in there that I can use as examples...I'll edit if I can find any...

And yeah...rpgs are the best games...that's why I was asking...I always love the storylines and overall gameplay of rpgs the best.
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

Moved to appropriate forum-Jorrit should know the answer.
Jorrit
Admin
Admin

Post by Jorrit »

Sorry, but I haven't deleted any (RPG) games.