Recent difficulties

General discussion for all topics related to DOS, Windows, Linux, consoles, etc. Anything to do with games.
Bobo

Post by Bobo »

Good idea, DG. I hope....

BTW: I thought I apllied for both, I would like both, but if you can't it would be OK.
Webmaster- <a href="http://www.dosgames.com/~bobo">Bobo's DOSGames</a>
^ Biggest Dos 3D Shooters site in the World! :)
Total Games = <b>201</b>
Over <b>100900</b> Downloads since 2004
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

Post by Da_Goat »

Actually, a possible better idea would be to let Bobo have sub-mod powers for the forum, and Kazer0 be the leader. That way they'd still be in joint power.
Bobo

Post by Bobo »

I think K0 wants the reigns of truth, more then I do. (k0 wants mod powers more then me ;)). It's up to you guys, though.
Total Games = <b>201</b>
Thunderdog
<b>Token Black Guy</b>
<b>Token Black Guy</b>

Post by Thunderdog »

Kazer is just like me when I was on iB: I wanted to be a mod just for the sake of power. :laugh:
Bobo

Post by Bobo »

We all want power. It's how we handle it. So you just want to have MOD powers, because you can?
Total Games = <b>201</b>
Kazer0
<i>Mercenary Dishwasher</i>

Post by Kazer0 »

i donmt want power, i want respect ;)

actually, i could be submod and bobo the leader since he submitted teh idea to dogbreath.
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

kazer0 wrote:i donmt want power, i want respect ;)
Kindness is something I give naturally to all users here, respect is hard earned. ;)

Your statement above about rather being held in good esteem by our users than having power here, I respect that.

Your willingness to have your own Usergroup instead of just begging to join the Elites or whatever is popular, I respect that.

Your willingness to be a mod here soley because you want to help Dosgames, not out of lust for power, I respect that.

I have come to respect you enough to entrust you with your own usergroup. This is very important as it represents one of the only two "political" groups we have here. Use it wisely when creating its member base and make wise decisions in its history that help aid your group, and I will respect that.
nastypoisonspikes
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by nastypoisonspikes »

I think anyone should be given a usergroup if they ask for one. If they're irresponsible, it will show by the amount of users join the group. The only inconvenience is that there is no "usergroup creation form". Not that we need one. If we were a huge forum, then maybe yes.

But that's just me.
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

Post by Da_Goat »

Aye, we have a "Usergroup Petition Forum" over at game hippo. This is how it works:
You come up with a usergroup idea, then you need 4 more people to support it (meaning 5 altogethor). Then, you need an admin to approve of it.
johpower
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by johpower »

Just dropped by Bobo's DOS Games: :thumbsup: and you've linked to this site for discussions: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Sig: "The Universe is change... but it is not exact change." -Fusco Bros.