Help to find full episodes Wolfestein3D DOS rom

General discussion for all topics related to DOS, Windows, Linux, consoles, etc. Anything to do with games.
escoutdril54

Post by escoutdril54 »

Hello, I'm a big fan of DOS games and one of my favorites has always been Wolfenstein 3D but I couldn't find a rom with all of the episodes, I only have the first episode... So if someone knows where I can find the rom with all of the episodes I would really appreciate it! I play in a DOSbox emulator if that helps a bit... Thank you! :)
Last edited by escoutdril54 on Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

There is no such thing as "DOS rom". You can get the full version of the game here:
https://www.gog.com/game/wolfenstein_3d ... of_destiny
Noaboss

Post by Noaboss »

escoutdril54 wrote: Hello, I'm a big fan of DOS games and one of my favorites has always been Wolfenstein 3D but I couldn't find a rom with all of the episodes, I only have the first episode... So if someone knows where I can find the rom with all of the episodes I would really appreciate it! I play in a DOSbox emulator if that helps a bit... Thank you! :)
Roms are console cartridge files, not dos games
ImageLemon64 Profile
Plays dos games way too much 'nuff said
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

Noaboss, there was absolutely no need to bump this two year old thread to add nothing new to the discussion.

Thread locked.