Information Needed About Mods For SWOTL Etc By Lucasarts

General discussion for all topics related to DOS, Windows, Linux, consoles, etc. Anything to do with games.
eddywinch82

Post by eddywinch82 »

Hi Everybody,

Are there any other Websites, other than in the Link below, which have a load of Missions, Aircraft, Utilities etc, for the original Lucasarts SWOTL and TFH Games ?

I mean have any recently, or in the last few years, been any more Missions, Utilities etc, made for these two Games ? I really enjoy playing both in the Dosbox Emulator.

Did Lucasarts ever release the Software they used, to make the External aspects of the Planes Designs ? As all Aircraft Mods were Hex Edited. Have any actual externally new Planes,

been made since for the Games by Modders ?

I found a Website, with all sorts of stuff on it, to do with SWOTL and Their Finest Hour. Swotl Utilities, Missions etc,
on the Web Archive, but unfortunately I am not aloud, to post the Website Url here.

But what an excellent Website it is !

Does anyone have any information, you could give me ?

Any help and info, would be much appreciated.

Regards

Eddie Winch
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

Hello Eddie, and welcome to the forums!

Unfortunately I don't have the answer to your question. There's a website dedicated to combat sims called COMBAT SIM, which has a little article about a guy who modded SWOTL, but not much beyond that I'm afraid.