Blockout

General discussion for all topics related to DOS, Windows, Linux, consoles, etc. Anything to do with games.
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Blockout

Post by friendsforever »

I just downloaded Blockout and it is pretty responsive. Being a technical person who programs AI once I am impress. Even though it has nothing to do with AI I am just noting that from a programmer who went to community college for more than I should that I am impress! I remember programming a software in PASCAL back in my golden days that predicted your every move. It wasn't that hard however it was a simple game. You only had two choices and over time it would predict every single one of your paths! I got 102 percent for that class at the end of the semester. I did a lot of AI back in the days. I did code breaking softwares for the master computer mainframe too. Some kids thought I was going to use their password that I got and take their term paper so they reported me. I had to do free community college work for that report. Arghhhhh# Those were the days; The funny thing is I couldn't even do any C coding. I just programmed in all the other languages available for community college. I'm just grateful to my LORD and saviour that I have the talent. Now it is Christmas time so I'm out of ideas. However I try to stay in the programming field by opening DOSBox 0.74 and trying to program.
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

humble intro

Post by friendsforever »

Well I noticed the INTRO to Blockout so I decided to make my own INTRO. I was initially going to make it a multihelix however I didn't want to keep you all waiting.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/p86iie25 ... /helix.zip

Just copy the two included files in the zip folder into your DOSBox and run the program. You can even change the text because it is a plain txt file! Hope you all have fun#
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Post by friendsforever »

If you download the game it plays either in radian dimensions or 2D. Most people have heard of 3D and even the 4th and 5th dimension etc. However you've never heard of radian dimensions until now. I have derived from my early studies the formula to convert the 2D plane into a radian plane.
friendsforever
Expert
Expert

Post by friendsforever »

This is my Theory To Possible Reality Time Game. Once again Lode Runner has passed through the time portal to a radian dimension! Thank you J E S U S C H R I S T for allowing me to represent you# And even my two parents mom Huong Thi Thuyen Vu and my dad Nguyen Binh Thuy would be proud along with my two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi that it is complex.