pinball mania

Add your own reviews of games here.
abyss
Moloral Compass
Moloral Compass

pinball mania

Post by abyss »

I will be reviewing pinball mania a game that deseves better ratings than it gets.

gameplay: This is one very fun pinball game that is not too hard and not too easy and although i hated pinball i bought pinball mania anyways just to try it out and i loved it. It is an accurate pinball simulator that is a little over done but not too over done which i really like. 10/10

graphics: This game has very good graphics for it's time.10/10

sound: I like the pinball sounds and i think this game makes the pinball sounds very accurately which is a thing i really like. The game has sounds which are not over done.10/10

compatibility: This is where everything goes downhill certain copies of the game mess up your computer and to fix it i had to go to the companies website and they said it was a corupted file and told me to remove the corrupted file and change some of my display options and then the problem dissapeared but how in the world did they get a corrupted file and how come the file is only corrupted on some copies of the game.0/10

replayibility: This game like all other pinball games get repeatitive after a while but you will stll play the game quite a bit.7/10

overall:The only thing bringing down the score is the games replayibility and of course the compatibility annd the corrupted file. 8.5
<i>Formerly known as Hulk Hogan.</i>
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Post by Larry Laffer »

er... an ok review, but with a minor correction:

(10+10+10+0+7)/5=7.4 not 8.5 :rolleyes:
<center>
abyss wrote:I don't even know if starcraft 1 was a windows or dos games.
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)
abyss
Moloral Compass
Moloral Compass

Post by abyss »

I know it would equal 7.4 but even with it huge problems pinball mania is still a very good games and that is why it got 8.5/10.
<i>Formerly known as Hulk Hogan.</i>
CPT Worm
<font color=gold>American Hero</font>
<font color=gold>American Hero</font>

Post by CPT Worm »

You don't retain your objectivity when you do that, though.
Well, that, and you're way too nice with your scoring.
Sustinendum Victoriam!
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Post by Larry Laffer »

Yeah, plus that if you want to be fair, the final score must be the average of the Video/Sound/etc. scores!

Otherwise, you're no longer objective. :rolleyes:
<center>
abyss wrote:I don't even know if starcraft 1 was a windows or dos games.
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)
486 player
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by 486 player »

Reviews are opinnions and that's why subjectives. Therefore scorin' doesn't need to be an avarage.
NO Windows, NO DOSBox, DOS!
The_Sinister_Mastermind
<font color=red><b>Overlord</b></font>

Post by The_Sinister_Mastermind »

That may be true, but they usually are anyway.
<center>I am the master, fear none but me. I am the master of all that will be... Image

Are you looking for Z? - DOSBox & D-Fend Guide! - I’m looking for 4 games!
Best Of Windows Entertainment Package

DOSgames IRC is back! now with DOS Trivia!
Server: irc.p2p-network.net
Channel: #DOSgames
For mIRC users: irc://irc.p2p-network.net/DOSgames

Please don’t PM me every time you can’t find a game, I really don’t have time to logon to the site that often let alone be your personal assistant.
Just use the “Finding Old Games” subforum like everyone else.</center>
gkiefferjfk2

Post by gkiefferjfk2 »

I :) LOVE :) PINBALL games. To me a DOS game [like many pinball games] are those that can be played in all dos OR a combination of WINDOWS / DOS but they can not be WINDOWS ONLY GAMES. [If you attempt to run the game and get to see WARNING: This game can only be played using WINDOWS message then it's not a DOS game.
THUS any DOS game that was created up to around 2005 [XP WINDOW DAYS] can most likely be played using XP or DOS