Dungeon Keeper

Add your own reviews of games here.
Revrant

Dungeon Keeper

Post by Revrant »

(Scoring 0.0- 10)

Dungeon Keeper is a very unique game, its one of the first games in its genre to fully realize its potential, which is why it gained a real cult status among gamers, more of an Underground hit, as opposed to its successor, Dungeon Keeper 2, which was more aimed at the Mainstream...

Graphics:
Dungeon Keepers graphics consist of wonderful animations for the time (and even now) which are 2D Sprites, and a blended world of 3D, though of poor quality by todays standards, at the time they were wonderful, and provide the Atmosphere that a game like this deserves...along with the Sounds...that fill your Dungeon...

Sound:
Dungeon Keepers sounds, Screams, echo's, and muffled grunts, are some of the most appealing of the time, high quality, and crisp, they yet again add to the overall feel of being deliciously....Evil...

Gameplay:
Gameplay in Dungeon Keeper is unusual when compared to other "God-View" games, because, you can actually take control of your minions, and wreak havoc yourself, using their various spells, abilities, and attacks, your goal is to build the most massive dungeon you can, or the most efficient, the game itself is average in length, and the multiplayer, or lack thereof, detracts from its near perfect elements.

Overall:
Graphics - Fantastic for its time 8.6
Sound - Even by todays standards, excellent 9.0
Gameplay - Sadistic Dark and Cruel, Its good to be Bad 9.0

Overall Score 9.0
hi

Post by hi »

nice review Revrant good job
ps when i get my website up and running ull be able to donwload this but that will take about 6 months :cry:
I love animals!

They taste great!
I also love the orginality of dos games which led me here