Prince of Persia 2 - The Shadow and The Flame review

Add your own reviews of games here.
Icebyt

Prince of Persia 2 - The Shadow and The Flame review

Post by Icebyt »

I used to play this game when I was a child. Well, i used to play all old games when i was a child (that’s why they are old). Except i used to lose my days(parents wouldn’t allow me to lose my nights) especially with this one. I actually remember playing this title before the original Prince of Persia. The game was published in 1993 by Broderbund Software and it presents us the story of the (d’oh) Prince after the events in the original game. For those that don’t know, the original storyline was a sort of Mario thing. The Prince escapes from prison, defeats the evil guy and marries the princess. [...]

Continued Here
dandu

Post by dandu »

I remember playing the Demo of this, how do you get down to the ground off the palace?
486 player
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by 486 player »

Turn around and press down.
NO Windows, NO DOSBox, DOS!
nancy0725

Post by nancy0725 »

where is the demo url?
http://www snipped
~snip by dosraider
Next time you use your sig and/or your profile to spam-advertise sites: permban.
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

nancy0725 wrote:where is the demo url?
http://www.gamershell.com/download_7262.shtml
wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.
nickherc

Post by nickherc »

Yikes, Prince 2 was so hard, I never got pass the quicksand (right at the beginning). :cry:
Quadko
Darklander
Darklander

Post by Quadko »

:) Yes, I remember having trouble with the quicksand. After beating PoP1, that was a rude shock right at the beginning of PoP2. All I vaguely remember was there was a "go fast" kind of trick to it, and it was a fun game after that. With lots of neat surprises after PoP1.

Nice thread rez - thread walkin' dead!
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

Quadko wrote:All I vaguely remember was there was a "go fast" kind of trick to it
---SPOILER---

The solution to the puzzle is to step on all plaforms except the one that has a symbol on it.

---SPOILER ENDS HERE---