DOSGames.com site update March 26th 2005

Please read topics in this forum regularly. They contain information from the admin and mods on current developments on this message board.
emmzee
Site Admin
Site Admin

DOSGames.com site update March 26th 2005

Post by emmzee »

I must be really bored, updated again today:
What? Another update already? Yup, added seven new games today: Akalabeth, Fracas, Legend of Saladir, Lost Vikings, Space Pilot, The Tomb and Wordtrix. Please visit the <a href="http://www.dosgames.com/g_new.php">Newest Additions</a> page to download. Also, just want to say, Happy Easter everyone! I hope that this holiday season finds you well; don't forget the reason for the season! 'til next time ...
As always, please report any screwups. Thanks :D
Owner / Webmaster of DOSGames.com for over 20 years

Download my free ebook: The Historical Reliability of the New Testament
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

The download for Legend of Saladir doesn't seem to work.
emmzee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by emmzee »

Oops! I was sure I checked all those ... owell, renamed the file, download works now. Thanks :)

Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

Where the heck do you FIND these games??!

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

I'm really curious Emmzee.. WHERE do you find these new old games, I mean do you visit old game stores and purchase floppies, or just browse endlessly to get downloads? What is your source?! :shifty:

by the way i made a new game movie in flash and sent it to Jorrit like a week ago... i dunno why he hasn't posted it here yet :(
emmzee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by emmzee »

Some games are suggested by visitors to the site ... others I find by browsing other game sites and FTP archives. Still others are from a CD full of old DOS stuff sent in by forum regular Wally. I of course cannot reveal the location(s) of my sources ... but if you're able to find the secret page on dosgames.com it'll list some of the places :)

I doubt I'll run out of games to add anytime soon, there's literally 100's that aren't on the site yet. :)

Jorrit
Admin
Admin

Re: Where the heck do you FIND these games??!

Post by Jorrit »

Steve Chris wrote:by the way i made a new game movie in flash and sent it to Jorrit like a week ago... i dunno why he hasn't posted it here yet
I'm sorry, but there are some problems with the webserver at the moment. I haven't received e-mail for about a week. A new server will be installed soon. Then DOS Games Archive will work again.
Jorrit
Admin
Admin

Re: Where the heck do you FIND these games??!

Post by Jorrit »

Jorrit wrote:A new server will be installed soon. Then DOS Games Archive will work again.
Just to let you know that the new server is up and running.