DOS Games Online .com :: all games are reviewed!

Please read topics in this forum regularly. They contain information from the admin and mods on current developments on this message board.
Joris
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

DOS Games Online .com :: all games are reviewed!

Post by Joris »

After more than a year, I'm proud to tell you that all the games are reviewed! At 8:16 PM GMT+1 I wrote the last review (Billy the Kid).

Great thanks to all the people who reviewed games for me. First of all Wim van den Berge, who sent a couple of reviews right after we translated the website in English. Later on I met people like Ben Slater (aka Wally4000) who also decided to review a couple of games for me. I also copied reviews (with permission) from the DOS Games Discussion Forum. That's why there are reviews written by 486 Player and Dnirex who both submitted a review. A couple of weeks later, I made a deal with Roam. He wrote a couple of reviews. And then, it happend. I got a PM from Jay who offered to write a couple of reviews. He finally wrote 68 reviews! I also like to thank Mári Donkers and Martin for the reviews. Thanks everyone!

So, what now? I won't stop updating the site! I'll add more games and I'm working on a new feature. It will be something that makes the site better.
Jorrit
Admin
Admin

Post by Jorrit »

Joris, congratulations :thumbsup:
Ro@m
<i>Hamachi Guardian</i>

Post by Ro@m »

Yes,but most should go to Jay,cause he wrote the most! :thumbsup: :D
Kazer0 wrote:WHO ARE ALL YOU PEOPLE?