Best Band-Accidental Superhero

A forum for discussing television, movies, pop culture, celebrities, rock bands, and anything else along those lines.
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

Best Band-Accidental Superhero

Post by Da_Goat »

Well, some of you may have noticed my absence for a few days (and I don't care if you didn't), but I was in LA (Los Angeles, California [United States]) with my dad for a Songwriting convention through a company called TAXI. That was very nice and all, but too much talk and not enough music IMO. Anyway, on Friday night they had a presentation featuring members that will soon get a deal. Well, the last one that played was Accidental Superhero...........they're awesome!

Go by their albums, go to concerts, download there music; listen for them EVERYWHERE!!
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

anybody ever heard of Protest the Hero? Perhaps they havent made it big yet. The band consists of some of my good friends (and one guy that i dont know) But they do have a record deal, and they do have at least 1 cd out.

Check them out here: www.undergroundoperations.com

or their actual site at

protestthehero.undergroundoperations.com

NOTE: if ya have a pop-up stopper, turn it off. The pop-up window that comes up when you visit their page is actually their site!!!

PTH is a hardcore punk band that acutally sing about things with meaning, usually governmential and world issues. They are really good to check out. If ya dont like their music, even check the lyrics. Its really good!

Richard[/url]
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

Post by Da_Goat »

http://www.accidentalsuperhero.com/ <---accidental superhero's site.
Da_Goat

Post by Da_Goat »

Whoa, guess what? 4 of Accidental Superhero's songs are going to be used for Project Gotham Racing II!
Kazer0
<i>Mercenary Dishwasher</i>

Post by Kazer0 »

look for the band twice on sunday, they go to my skool. Theyre great, and i think they are making a cd.