How do you make games(plz)

Discuss popular GCS tools like ZZT, Megazeux and Adventure Game Studio, as well as programming and other topics related to game design.
shushi!haha

How do you make games(plz)

Post by shushi!haha »

:) :laugh: B) o those are fun lol uhm yeah the title pretty much says it . I need to get rid of my daily boredom with some simple typable games on my calc..... :wow: those are fun ^_^ k thanxz
emmzee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by emmzee »

You want to make your own games to play on a calculator?!

Okay well, if you want games to play on a calculator ... try this site:
http://www.ticalc.org

To make your own games for a calculator, you'll need to learn a programming language like Basic or Assembly ... However, if you just want to make games to play on your own PC and to give to other people ... try GameMaker:
http://www.gamemaker.nl
Owner / Webmaster of DOSGames.com for over 20 years

Download my free ebook: The Historical Reliability of the New Testament
Dosser
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Dosser »

I don't know if this is universal, but my Casio calculator has a programming language which is similar to QBasic.

You can't do much with it, but I made a fun game about capturing a moving 'pi'. Similar to worm but with no 'growth' and moving objectives.
Enigma

Post by Enigma »

I never knew you could make a game on your calculator! I bought this calculator for almost 200.00! The thing does everything but dishes! However, it is just lying there collecting dust now and was so frustrating trying to make it work, which is why it is collecting dust...LOL...but now...I may actually HAVE a use for it...Thanks for the information! I'll check out the link, may as well get some use out of my calc...lol.