Famous Irish Tenor

A forum for discussing television, movies, pop culture, celebrities, rock bands, and anything else along those lines.
lassieliza

Famous Irish Tenor

Post by lassieliza »

I'm not sure how many people know of Ronan Tynan. But a friend of mine that works at Universal recently gave me a copy of his CD. I really liked it, and I'm surprised that I haven't heard very much about it. Has anyone around here heard it? What do you think of his music? If you don't know who I'm talking about, he used to sing with the Three Irish Tenors, but is now doing performances and recordings on his own. His website (www.drronantynan.net) has clips of his music if anyone is interested in hearing what he sounds like. Otherwise, if you have heard him, just tell me what you think.
Cakephatt
Expert
Expert

Post by Cakephatt »

lol..... NO. I only like Irish people because of their funny accents, not because of their musical ability.
YOU ARE ALL MY SLAVES! NOW DO AS I SAY AND DRINK THE KOOL - AID
IANAL
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
I-ANAL is a Usenet and chat abbreviation (acronym) for "I am not a lawyer." A similar abbreviation, TINLA, stands for "This is not legal advice."
Dopefish
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Dopefish »

I haven't heard of him. I'm not a fan of vocalists. From what I heard on his site he does seem to be very talented though.
Cakephatt wrote:lol..... NO. I only like Irish people because of their funny accents, not because of their musical ability.
Way to be a racist moron.
julie124
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by julie124 »

I like some irish songs but i never heard of that :huh: aint dropkick murphies irish?