top down horror themed, puzzle windows 95/98/Dos game.

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Flamesofshadow

top down horror themed, puzzle windows 95/98/Dos game.

Post by Flamesofshadow »

this one is one I have been thinking of lately, but i dont remember enough about it to make it easy to find, this is all i can recall:

I recall playing this on my old Windows 95/98 PC

I remember playing the game when I was young so early 2000s but it was likely earlier than that.

genre to the best of my memory was possibly puzzle/survival.

the graphics were 2D (possibly pixilated maybe 8 bit)

it was in a perspective of top-down

the main character(s) were always on the screen I don't recall if the screen centered only on them or just the rooms in general.

the only enemy I can remember is either a skull or skeleton which tried to catch the player even through walls.

the only objective I can partially recall is that the player has to try to defeat the monsters, and possibly solve puzzles in order to survive (i don't recall much aside from a specific room so I can't quite remember any more about the main objectives or goals.

I believe the game was not turn-based, I believe the player and enemies could move however they wanted (enemies often moved somewhat randomly)

this game could quite possibly be from the galaxy of games series, I am unsure of this as I can't recall most of the games but I did at one time have two different galaxy of games discs, it could be from other discs but I know it ran on my old windows 95/98 pc so that limits it some.