Fantasy Action 3D Hack and Slash Game in PS2 console

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
ian016

Fantasy Action 3D Hack and Slash Game in PS2 console

Post by ian016 »

My memories on this game are already pretty hazy and I can't hold any assurance that my descriptions of this would be fairly accurate, so forgive me if I have any errors on the way I describe this game.

I played this game in the PS2 Console, played this game from around 2007-2008, the genre is Action, RPG (Not sure about this one), and Adventure. It is also in 3D Graphics.

It has themes on Sword Fighting mainly, and my memory of the plot is hazy, but it has the typical plot point where the main character's brother/father/mentor/master is killed/sacrified himself/betrayed by the antagonist which causes the adventure to start. The plot also starts in a simple village.

The perspective is bird's eye view (It might be adjustable to a far 3rd person perspective), the main character could be seen and it has his own dialogues, and the main character's appearance is typical of a JRPG. There are enemies in the game, both humans and monsters, and I could fight, collect items especially weapons, some solving of puzzles, and leveling up I believe. The game time also flowed realistically.

No idea about the developers. No idea as well to when it might have released.

I would be grateful if one would find it. Thank you! :laugh:
GodzillaFirefox

Post by GodzillaFirefox »

All I can remember of bird's eye view from PS2 is Champions of Norrath/Baldur's Gate series.. but I don't think it matches the description :laugh:
Maaaaybe FF XII? :P