Very Sorry Guys... ;'(

Discuss popular GCS tools like ZZT, Megazeux and Adventure Game Studio, as well as programming and other topics related to game design.
tinman47
Lord of Gaming
Lord of Gaming

Very Sorry Guys... ;'(

Post by tinman47 »

Exactly how many times do I have to say it...Im sorry forgetting pissed off like that. :( Its just that for years,I have been doubted,told that I
couldn't do anthing,that I was useless,and my life was filled with depressing moments for many years.The only thing I have left is programming because it can show that I am very talented at something.Even my own mom tells me I can't do it.I just need some motivation and support.But people don't care.Nobody does.But I don't giveup like other people, I've dedicated myself to MS-DOS Batch files,and found out many things that people don't know(NOT REVEALING TO THE PUBLIC!)and I have been learning Qbasic for 2 months now(BY THE WAY,GREAT LANGUAGE :D )and the FLAT Assembler.I'm making much progress.So again,sorry about the way I snapped. Hope You Can Forgive. :)
tinman47
Lord of Gaming
Lord of Gaming

Post by tinman47 »

Im Probably Leaving The Forum. :blah: Ive Already Got 4 Topics Locked.If I Continue On Like This,Maybe I Shouldnt Be Here.If Anyone Wants Me To
Leave,Just Reply LEAVE!!!,Beacuse I Will Listen.I Now Have Full Respect For
All Of The Members Of The Forum.Thank You For Reading This Post. ^_^
emmzee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by emmzee »

tinman, it's fine. Don't worry 'bout it, it's not a big deal. Best of luck with your programming projects!
Owner / Webmaster of DOSGames.com for over 20 years

Download my free ebook: The Historical Reliability of the New Testament
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

Just calm down and don't keep getting so worked up about things and you'll be doing okay. It's good that you want to improve your skills and master computer programming. There are a lot of people on this forum who want to help you, but if you get defensive and flip out every time someone tries to help you, chances are you won't end up learning much.

Here're a couple tips that'll make your time here at DGF more productive:

Follow standard rules when writing English. You seem to be a smart kid, and have an excellent grasp of the language, so use this to your advantage. i.e., don't talk in ALL CAPS, and Only Use Capital Letters In To Start Sentences And Proper Nouns, using them to start every single word (as I just did) is very jarring. If your posts are pleasant to read, you'll generally get much better responses from other members.

Always be polite to people who take time to answer your questions, and pay attention to what they say, even if you think they're just saying things you already know. Maybe there's something they're telling you that you didn't understand at first.

Since you're young, and seem to be genuinely trying to do the right thing, I have no problem with you staying around and posting more so long as you follow the rules and act civilized. :)