Horror rpg

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
AmbiguousGelato

Horror rpg

Post by AmbiguousGelato »

There's this game i used to play but i've completely forgotten the name of it and a lot of the story line.
Here's what i remember:

-you control a character similar to how you control Chara in Undertale: similar styles i think
-It's set in a school (probably japanese)
-It's a horror rpg
-the main character and some other students+a teacher get sent to/ get transported somehow to an alternate dimension

-there's a part where the character has to hide in a dead body (it's on a table and it was cut right open so the character hid in there to escape)- i remember one of the other options to try to hide was to go into this big glass cylinder things full of liquid but you'd be killed if you went in there)

-in the same room as one above, i think the being takes the bully student in there and kills her and thats the body you're hiding in? or you had the option to save her or hide idk

-there's a part where you're escaping from a being and you have the choice to go in the wardrobe and hide. you then get another choice whether to remain or get out of the wardrobe and the correct answer was to get out because if you remain, it would open up the wardrobe and have some dialogue like 'i found you....'

-the teacher is really popular among students but one day, he eavesdrops on one of their conversations to hear them only fangirling over his looks which disappoints him and he leaves before he hears the girls say something about his 'killer personality' which is a big clue because he actually liked one of his female students ages ago but she didn't reciprocate the feelings i think? so he got very mad and there's something about him dismembering her and caressing her dismembered hands or something

-i think if you get the ending with the teacher and you still alive, you get flashbacks of the teachers story and he asks you if 'you know'

I'm really sorry if it's really vague but i hope somebody knows what game i'm talking about haha
Manafae

Post by Manafae »