2D puzzle game with block placing wizards (= Troddlers)

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
hunakos57

2D puzzle game with block placing wizards (= Troddlers)

Post by hunakos57 »

Hello helper.
What I can recall about the time period of this game is not much nor accurate as I was young at the time. It was around 2003 when I could have played the game and it ran over DOS.

The game was about a wizard apprentice who had to make a safe way for others to reach point B from point A. These people behaved like the ones in lemmings only difference was that you couldn't change their behaviour nor could make them do stuff. They just walked.

The main feature of the game was about placing and taking away block. The wizard the player controlled pocketed these block, in his pocket dimension as one block was just as big as the wizard himself and only around himself he could place back to the world as he pleased. (If you were good enough player you could jump off a block the same time you pocketed it.)

The missions were to fail if not enough of these lemmings were led to safety.

This game could be played in coop mode, up to 2 players.

There were multiple types of blocks. (Only the natural and the icy ones that I can remember of.)

The game over screen was that the big wizard kicked the butts of his failed apprentices.

The wizards wore robes. (Very helpful information...)

If the player had to fight against the computer then another wizard was in blue-greyish coloured robes.

Each wizard had their own coloured lemming to aid and if these two different coloured lemmings made contact they exploded.

The wizards also could place blocks on the same space where a lemming was which caused the death of the lemming.

Multiple blocks could be pocketed at the same time.
Last edited by hunakos57 on Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hunakos57

Post by hunakos57 »

Don't know how many times I searched for this game, but today I was lucky. I managed to find it after a few hours of browing.

The name of the game is Troddlers... I just shed a tear...