Samurai Strategy game Sega maybe 16 bits maybe

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
ArcangelAlex

Samurai Strategy game Sega maybe 16 bits maybe

Post by ArcangelAlex »

I've played this game around 2009 on an emulator, it was all in Japanese there was no option for english (not that if it mattered since I did not know any of those languages at that time) I dont remember much, but when you started it and went through the intro etc... you appeared inside a Japanese castle talking to a Lord, after it you get right into battle, I dont know what exactly was but the ground was sectioned in squares, you could move your Samurai (and I think your allies too) after some turns or whathever I think you lose (because of some reason) then the gameplay changes to your Samurai, top down perpective (as it was always) and you went around the map searching for towns or castles, I remember you could fight 1 on 1 vs other Samurais when you did it, it changed the gameplay to a 2D form and I think you had to play Rock paper scissors (I think) to atack or defend, I think I also remember you could romance women. After some time a dialogue appears when the Lord you talked on the first time you saw him and then it transitioned into a Game Over.

If you could help me I would thank you, I know that these are some strange thing I am saying but that is how I remember the game. And again, I think it had a Sega logo (most of the games that came with that emulator were from sega) and I dont really know what system was it in. But i hope my description will help you.
I also tried to search the game myself but I could not find it on wikipedia and such places.