looking for program-music

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Karmin

looking for program-music

Post by Karmin »

Hi!

I woould like to find an old (1991 maybe) trainer program, called "ct.exe"
It has blue background as i remember.
I need this stuff because it has very good music.

I tried to remake one of them, for easyer identify.

kaktuszok_uw_hu / ct.mp3 ( _ = dot )

Thanks for help!
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

I think that CT.exe was a program included in one of the SB (Live???) setup disks.

I would say ask@ Vogons, or dig around there, there are several SB setup disks up for download over there.
http://www.vogons.org/index.php
wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.
Malvineous
Time zone stampede
Time zone stampede

Post by Malvineous »

It sounds very similar to the background music in "Cheat Machine". That song is called "Lost Spaceship" and was ripped from the DOS game "Whale's Voyage". Here's a recording of it on YouTube to see if it's the track you want. If it is, you can get the song in .hsc format and play it with AdPlug.
Karmin

Post by Karmin »

Malvineous wrote:It sounds very similar to the background music in "Cheat Machine". That song is called "Lost Spaceship" and was ripped from the DOS game "Whale's Voyage". Here's a recording of it on YouTube to see if it's the track you want. If it is, you can get the song in .hsc format and play it with AdPlug.

BIG THANX Malvineous! Good to hear it again after many years :D

I found on youtube with your help. (Whale voyage - Inoid)

P.s:
Where can i get the "Cheat machine" program?
Malvineous
Time zone stampede
Time zone stampede

Post by Malvineous »

You're welcome - I also really like the music from Whale's Voyage and Cheat Machine was where I first heard it. Cheat Machine seems to be readily available on Google. It was written by "A Forest Software" if that helps narrow it down.
iv81

Post by iv81 »

I'm probably late to the party, I found this thread on google search from a nostalgia I had and I do recall making a YTMND for this specific music & animation way before this thread existed. You guys likely did not search well enough for it, so here it is: http://cheatmachine.ytmnd.com/
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

Hello friend, and welcome to the forums!