DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW! DOSGames.com has been massively upgraded to v2.0 with TONS of new features!
Check out the new design and dozens of new features including online play!

Medieval strategy game which i played at 2011

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games
Venncro

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:48 pm     Post subject: Medieval strategy game which i played at 2011 Reply with quote

Hey,

The game i'm looking for is an old PC medieval strategy game which was a structure building/war bird-view game.

I do not remember anything about that game except that you were starting with a few peasants that you move around and control to do certain tasks like getting wood from trees or stone then using them to build structures and buildings, also you could arm them and upgrade them etc.

There were like 4-5 heroes that i kind of have flashes of, one of them was a girl but your main hero was a lord-like with a cape on his back etc.

I also remember that there were towers that you could build that has some kind of ballista on top of them that shoot enemies.

You could also give your peasants horses or more equipment/armor and make them stronger.

I'm sorry for being not clear but i'm trying to write everything that i kind of remember and have flashes of also i played that game in 2011 or earlier but i don't know when exactly it was released.

Peace out!
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:05 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to arm your peasants to get warriors (including mounted fighters) in The Golden Horde, and in the Ancient World themed titles like Ancient Wars: Sparta by the same developers.

Can't remember any other titles ATM that have a similar mechanic unless you count War Wind or War Diary but neither fits your description anyway.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1