DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW! DOSGames.com has been massively upgraded to v2.0 with TONS of new features!
Check out the new design and dozens of new features including online play!

Russian FPS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games
Redflame18

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 2:23 pm     Post subject: Russian FPS Reply with quote

Remember to play this game on windows, the grafics was like Wolfensteins Return to Castle, the title i think was in russian, and the game from what i can remeber was starting directly with a war or a battle of some sort...
Rwolf
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 11:36 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

The only FPS games I can recall with explicit russian content is 'Specnaz' and 'Specnaz 2'; not sure if they match what you seek? They are more like later CoD etc. (modern) games, not WW2 like Wolfenstein Castle.

There are some youtube recordings of the second game, which I have not played. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub2RBhV0kEI
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 12:02 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

It has been noted numerous times, and actually stated in the the rules, that "old" is a completely non-descriptive adjective that absolutely does not help to identify a game, like, at all.

Unless you specify the exact, or at least approximate time period when you played the game, you significantly reduce the chances of finding it.

Please remember more details about the game. You say it started with a battle - with whom? What did you need to do? In what way was the title Russian? Is Metro-2 Russian enough? or was it indeed something like Spetsnaz like Rwolf suggested?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1