DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW! DOSGames.com has been massively upgraded to v2.0 with TONS of new features!
Check out the new design and dozens of new features including online play!

Early 2000/late 90's 2D town building game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games
dillydallyally

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 11:03 pm     Post subject: Early 2000/late 90's 2D town building game Reply with quote

I used to go to the library as a kid and their PC's had an old game where you could build a single town. It's a 2D game with limited rotation (or maybe none at all). I've looked everywhere but i've never found it. It's not as good as any of the simcity games or anything like that. There were no skyscrapers only small town houses and such.
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 11:34 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

dillydallyally wrote:
I used to go to the library as a kid and their PC's had an old game where you could build a single town.

I hope you do realise that there is no way to infer from this the time of the described events (and hence, the time when this game might have been released). Please provide helpful information.

Also, try Constructor.
dillydallyally

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 12:46 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

MrFlibble wrote:
dillydallyally wrote:
I used to go to the library as a kid and their PC's had an old game where you could build a single town.

I hope you do realise that there is no way to infer from this the time of the described events (and hence, the time when this game might have been released). Please provide helpful information.

Also, try Constructor.

Sorry I put the dates in the subject head
Quadko
Darklander
Darklander

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 8:18 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Ceasar? Cleopatra?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1