DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Seems Santhosh missed his chance of a lifetime ...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Laughing Games Studios
dosraider
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:08 pm     Post subject: Seems Santhosh missed his chance of a lifetime ... Reply with quote

... to get eternal fame.
http://www.chethstudios.net/2010/07/official-indias-currency-symbol-rupee.html
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:23 pm     Post subject: Re: Seems Santhosh missed his chance of a lifetime ... Reply with quote

dosraider wrote:
... to get eternal fame.
http://www.chethstudios.net/2010/07/official-indias-currency-symbol-rupee.html

OMIGOD that's the exact same design I drew in my notebook!! Wait I'll just scan it and show ya... (flips through notebook) SOMEONE TORE THE PAGES!! Shocked

Hee hee all jokes aside I'm really glad the Indian currency is FINALLY getting some Global value instead of being converted into U.S. Dollars or Euros just to be recognized by the foreign market. Tis a great honor to live in a country that continues to strive forward despite so many setbacks. It's like living in America AFTER the Great Depression. PROGRESS EVERYWHERE!!! It's slow but its all up from here!! Wonder how high we will climb wheeeeeeeeeeeeee.... hopefully before Global warming wipes out our entire human species Shit-Eating Grin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Laughing Games Studios All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games